Please read these Terms & Conditions before booking.
Already decided? Go direct to our Bookings Page
2015 – Booking Terms & Conditions
We can arrange for your group to be met at Medan Airport and transferred to your domestic plane.* You will be met at Simeulue (Sinabang) Airport and transferred to Baneng Island Resort, a 10-minute ride. You will be taken on daily trips by boat or land to the surf zones in southern Simeulue. Your schedule depends entirely on you and your friends, and on prevailing surf conditions. Our experienced guides will keep you up-to-date on your best options for catching the best waves. You will also have the option to go fishing, diving or exploring by boat or car.
*Airlines often change their schedules. Please consult with your airline to ensure you have the latest times so you can plan your connections correctly. Please note that airlines charge extra for surfboards.
- All airport transfers in Simeulue
- All transfers to surf breaks from the resort
- All meals, drinking water, hot drinks, sodas, etc (You are welcome to bring your own duty-free liquor)
- Use of all of resort’s facilities
Package “DOES NOT” include:
- Accommodation in Medan
- Excess baggage or surfboard surcharges
- Cost associated with late board arrivals
- Personal spending money
- Travel insurance
- Airport departure taxes
- Passport and inoculation costs
- Meals other than those specified
- TRAVEL PROTECTION INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Please advise us of your policy details.
We advise “EVACUATION INSURANCE”.
Payment Terms and Details: (fees, deposits, cancellations)
2015 Surfing Expeditions priced are based on package rates quoted on Packages page.
- 25% deposit to secure booking.
- Full payment due 15 days prior to departure date.
- Unsecured bookings will be held for 7 days or until required by other clients.
- Demand for prime time is high and it is recommended that bookings are made and deposits paid to avoid disappointment.
- Deposit is non-refundable within 15 days of commencement, but may be transferable to another available date, with the consent of Baneng Island Resort.
- Cancellations made 15 or more days prior to commencement are fully refundable, less any costs incurred by Baneng Island Resort.
- Failure to pay balance as specified may result in loss of booking dates & deposit.
- Special rates are available for low season expeditions.
- Baneng Island Resort holds no responsibility for death or injuries incurred.
- Baneng Island Resort holds no responsibility for any loss or cancellation due to weather or natural disasters.
- Payment or part payment constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
- It is recommended that guests acquire a cancellation and/or natural disaster insurance policy before flying to Simeulue.
Global Sales Co-ordinator
Phone: +27 761 448 353
Book direct and make your own way to Sumatra or contact these agents for the best package deals and local knowledge